Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Off we go...

With my penchance for long-winded emails in mind, I decided to facilitate a somewhat less intimidating atmosphere, in which to dictate my antics. While I doubt that my posts will be less verbose, I hope that this new means of communication will allow greater flexibility for what I imagine will be a less veracious entourage than in my yesteryears of emailing extravaganzas...

For your pleasure and convenience, I have added a translate function to your right (select "german" to english" setting), in order to pacify all those who previously complained of not understanding my pepperings of Germanic vocabulary...

Also, I don't actually leave for 2 months, so don't expect any updates for a while...

Without further ado, I duly present my year as a Fulbright scholar in Vienna, Austria:

4 comments:

  1. Some people are too smart for their own good. I hope you use your powers for good and not evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The question is, will you be able to keep up with my barrage of comments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you can keep up with the good intentions. I go to Ecuador (Guayaquil)in two weeks for an anesthesia trip. And three days in the mountains. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I have to translate the German bits and pieces or can I try to figure it out with the help of, hmm, ....me ;)

    ReplyDelete